Nikki and Adrian returned yesterday evening from a lovely weekend away with the family. Just, as always, a bit too short!
Please join us in prayer as we go into this week. Pray that God's love and peace would continue to surround Nikki and her family as she goes for her tests on Tuesday. We continue to believe God that the doctors would be amazed as they study the results of the tests. We continue to thank God for what He has done for us, because is it "by His wounds we are healed" - Isaiah 53:5.
I received the following excerpt from a friend this week which has been a wonderful encouragement:
GARDEN OF FOUNTAINS
Behold, My hand is upon thee to bless thee and to accomplish My good purpose. For this hour I have prepared thy heart and in My kindness I will not let thee fail.
Only relinquish all things into My hands; for I can work freely only as ye release Me by complete committal – both of thyself and others. Even as was written of old: ‘Commit they way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass’. (Psa. 37:5) I will be thy sustaining strength; and My peace shall garrison thy mind. Only trust ME – that all I do is done in love.
For adversities must of necessity come. They are a part of the pattern of life’s pilgrimage for every individual; and who can escape them? But I say unto thee, that for those who walk in Me, for those who are encircled by the intercessory prayers of My children, I shall make of the suffering, yea, I shall make of the trials a steppingstone to future blessing. (2 Cor. 4:17, Living Letters)
My arms are around thee, and never have I loved thee more! I will make thee like A GARDEN OF FOUNTAINS whose streams are fed by the mountain springs.
And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones; and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. (Isa. 58.11)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment